Liberty Middle School General Supply List 2018-19 (for all grades)
The staff at Liberty Middle School is committed to creating an environment where opportunities and support are provided to help all students develop a passion for learning that lasts a lifetime. In making this commitment, we realize that students need tools and supplies that will help them be successful in class. One of our goals for students is to help them be independent learners by teaching organizational skills and study skills. This is a general list of supplies that students will use. Our hope is that you can acquire these supplies throughout the summer at competitive prices. It is possible that a few other supplies may be needed for specific projects or for specific courses once your child attends classes.
- #2 pencils
- Colored pencils
- Black or blue pens
- Highlighters-MULTIPLE COLORS
- College-rule loose leaf paper (anticipated use for the full year would be 1000 sheets.)
- Two 2-inch, 3-ring binders (one binder will be used for morning classes and one will be used for afternoon classes)-NOTE: Students enrolled in AVID will only need one binder
- 7 packages of 5-tab index dividers for the binders
- 1 double pocket folder
- Tissues-2 boxes
- Sticky notes-½" x 2" (2 multipacks)
- Zipper pencil pouch for binders
- Four composition books (one for each class: Reading, Writing, Science & Social Studies)
- Math 7, Math 7/8, Math 8 & Algebra only-One graph paper composition book
Recommended but not required: headphones for classroom use with computers.
Please note that some supplies may need to be replenished for the second semester which begins in January.
Click here for a printable copy of the supply list.