Are you interested in knowing more about what Accountability Committee is or in attending a Liberty Accountability meeting? Read below for details about how you can get involved.
Top 10 Reasons to attend the
LIBERTY ACCOUNTABILITY COMMITTEE:
- Get to know Liberty's principal, Kevin Doherty, other administrators and teachers.
- Understand the Unified Improvement Plan (UIP).
- Learn how to understand test data and review academic performance.
- You can explain to others the importance of the Accountability Committee.
- It provides a forum to share your ideas about the school.
- Receive updates on school climate and understand data related to this.
- Reports from District Accountability meetings.
- Review school safety and security issues.
- Know what is going on in your child's middle school.
- Meet new people while getting involved.
Please bring a friend and join us at the monthly meetings.
Dates and Meeting Times: 5:00pm in the the Library
September 10, 2018
October 29, 2018
January 28, 2019
March 11, 2019
April 8, 2019 (joint meeting with PTCO and PASS)