Are you interested in learning more about joining the Liberty PASS committee? Read below for details about how you can get involved.
Dear Liberty Community,
I would like to invite you to be a part of our PASS committee this year at Liberty. My name is Kevin Doherty and this is my first year as principal of Liberty Middle School. We have created a very successful PASS committee at Liberty and my hope is to continue that work this year. The conversations we have in PASS are so valuable to me and I believe that together we can provide a forum that you find both informative and meaningful, with the goal of student success always at the forefront.
So what is PASS? PASS stands for Partnership for Academically Successful Students. Some goals of the PASS team will be to:
- Bridge the cultural gap between schools and parents/community members
- Identify community resources that can be used to support students' academic success
- Improve relationships between teachers, parents and families
- Share school data and discuss strategies of improvement
- Provide families access to information about Liberty to help navigate for student success
Dates and times of meetings are posted below. I look forward to meeting you and beginning our important conversations. Please call with any questions.
Dates and Meeting Times:5:00pm in the Library
September 13, 2016
October 11, 2016
November 15, 2016
No December meeting
January 17, 2017
February 14, 2017
March 7, 2017
April 17, 2017