Are you interested in learning more about joining the Liberty PASS committee? Read below for details about how you can get involved.
So what is PASS? PASS stands for Partnership for Academically Successful Students. Some goals of the PASS team will be to:
- Bridge the cultural gap between schools and parents/community members
- Identify community resources that can be used to support students' academic success
- Improve relationships between teachers, parents and families
- Share school data and discuss strategies of improvement
- Provide families access to information about Liberty to help navigate for student success
Dates and times of meetings are posted below. I look forward to meeting you and beginning our important conversations. Please call with any questions.
Dates and Meeting Times:5:00pm in the Library
October 17, 2017
December 19, 2017
February 27, 2018
April 16, 2018
May 15, 2018